Each year, tens of thousands of injuries result from equipment accidents. The Journal of Safety Research reports that operator error is, unfortunately, the number one cause of equipment-related accidents. Safety research has proven that the best way to keep your employees safe is to enroll them in operator and safety training classes.
Reduce the risk of equipment-related accidents with H&E operator and safety training:
- Aerial lifts
- Warehouse forklifts
- Telescopic forklifts
- Earthmoving equipment
- And more
- Low enrollment fee (individual or group rates available)
- Classroom and/or hands-on
- Anywhere — your place or ours
- Anytime — day or night
- Meets OSHA, ANSI, and MSHA standards
- Most types of equipment
- Certificate and wallet card provided upon course completion
(Training courses vary by location.)
“Creating a safety culture in the workplace protects employees from harm and leads to lower costs, lower insurance premiums, reduced waste, and less downtime!"
- Jack Eaton, Factory Certified Trainer
Contact Your Local Branch
Find an H&E Equipment Services location near you.
Just enter your zip code and click search.